Upconversion Nanoparticles Conjugated with Gd3+-DOTA and RGD for Targeted Dual-Modality Imaging of Brain Tumor Xenografts
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 11, pages 1501–1512, November, 2013
How to Cite
Jin, J., Xu, Z., Zhang, Y., Gu, Y.-J., Lam, M. H.-W. and Wong, W.-T. (2013), Upconversion Nanoparticles Conjugated with Gd3+-DOTA and RGD for Targeted Dual-Modality Imaging of Brain Tumor Xenografts. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 1501–1512. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300102
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!