Stretchable, Multiplexed pH Sensors With Demonstrations on Rabbit and Human Hearts Undergoing Ischemia
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 59–68, January, 2014
How to Cite
Chung, H.-J., Sulkin, M. S., Kim, J.-S., Goudeseune, C., Chao, H.-Y., Song, J. W., Yang, S. Y., Hsu, Y.-Y., Ghaffari, R., Efimov, I. R. and Rogers, J. A. (2014), Stretchable, Multiplexed pH Sensors With Demonstrations on Rabbit and Human Hearts Undergoing Ischemia. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300124
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!