Gadolinium-Functionalized Aggregation-Induced Emission Dots as Dual-Modality Probes for Cancer Metastasis Study
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1600–1605, December, 2013
How to Cite
Li, K., Ding, D., Prashant, C., Qin, W., Yang, C.-T., Tang, B. Z. and Liu, B. (2013), Gadolinium-Functionalized Aggregation-Induced Emission Dots as Dual-Modality Probes for Cancer Metastasis Study. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2: 1600–1605. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300135
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!