Microwaving Blood as a Non-Destructive Technique for Haemoglobin Measurements on Microlitre Samples
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 536–542, April, 2014
How to Cite
Basey-Fisher, T. H., Guerra, N., Triulzi, C., Gregory, A., Hanham, S. M., Stevens, M. M., Maier, S. A. and Klein, N. (2014), Microwaving Blood as a Non-Destructive Technique for Haemoglobin Measurements on Microlitre Samples. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 536–542. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300169
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Leverhulme Emerging Discipline Award
- EPSRC APLAS Active Plasmonics Grant
- Wellcome trust. Grant Number: 088381/Z/09/Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!