Solution-Gated Graphene Transistors for Chemical and Biological Sensors
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 313–331, March, 2014
How to Cite
Yan, F., Zhang, M. and Li, J. (2014), Solution-Gated Graphene Transistors for Chemical and Biological Sensors. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 313–331. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300221
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Research Grants Council (RGC) of Hong Kong, China. Grant Number: PolyU5322/10E
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Numbers: 1-ZV8N, A-PK07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!