Poly(ethylene oxide)-block-Polyphosphoester-graft-Paclitaxel Conjugates with Acid-Labile Linkages as a pH-Sensitive and Functional Nanoscopic Platform for Paclitaxel Delivery
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 441–448, March, 2014
How to Cite
Zou, J., Zhang, F., Zhang, S., Pollack, S. F., Elsabahy, M., Fan, J. and Wooley, K. L. (2014), Poly(ethylene oxide)-block-Polyphosphoester-graft-Paclitaxel Conjugates with Acid-Labile Linkages as a pH-Sensitive and Functional Nanoscopic Platform for Paclitaxel Delivery. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 441–448. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300235
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Covidien Inc., the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health as a Program of Excellence in Nanotechnology. Grant Number: HHSN268201000046C
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0906815, DMR-1105304
- W. T. Doherty-Welch Chair in Chemistry. Grant Number: A-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!