Microfluidic Generation of Gradient Hydrogels to Modulate Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture Environment
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 449–458, March, 2014
How to Cite
Mahadik, B. P., Wheeler, T. D., Skertich, L. J., Kenis, P. J. A. and Harley, B. A. C. (2014), Microfluidic Generation of Gradient Hydrogels to Modulate Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture Environment. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 449–458. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300263
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- American Cancer Society, Illinois Division, Inc. Grant Numbers: #160673, #189782
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1254738
- Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Institute for Genomic Biology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.