Rational Design of Phosphorescent Chemodosimeter for Reaction-Based One- and Two-Photon and Time-Resolved Luminescent Imaging of Biothiols in Living Cells
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 658–669, May, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, W., Zhao, X., Lv, W., Yang, H., Liu, S., Liang, H., Tu, Z., Xu, H., Qiao, W., Zhao, Q. and Huang, W. (2014), Rational Design of Phosphorescent Chemodosimeter for Reaction-Based One- and Two-Photon and Time-Resolved Luminescent Imaging of Biothiols in Living Cells. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 658–669. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300278
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930601, 2012CB933301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61274018, 21174064, 21171098, 21201104
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1148
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12–0740
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Numbers: BK2012835, BK20130038
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!