Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coating of 3D Scaffolds Enhances Tissue Growth and Gene Delivery: Non-Invasive and Label-Free Assessment
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 572–580, April, 2014
How to Cite
Holmes, C., Daoud, J., Bagnaninchi, P. O. and Tabrizian, M. (2014), Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coating of 3D Scaffolds Enhances Tissue Growth and Gene Delivery: Non-Invasive and Label-Free Assessment. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 572–580. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300301
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Le Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies travel
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Regenerative Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!