Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coating of 3D Scaffolds Enhances Tissue Growth and Gene Delivery: Non-Invasive and Label-Free Assessment
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 572–580, April, 2014
How to Cite
Holmes, C., Daoud, J., Bagnaninchi, P. O. and Tabrizian, M. (2014), Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Coating of 3D Scaffolds Enhances Tissue Growth and Gene Delivery: Non-Invasive and Label-Free Assessment. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 572–580. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300301
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- Le Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies travel
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research Regenerative Medicine
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.