Disulfide Cross-Linked Polyurethane Micelles as a Reduction-Triggered Drug Delivery System for Cancer Therapy
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 752–760, May, 2014
How to Cite
Yu, S., Ding, J., He, C., Cao, Y., Xu, W. and Chen, X. (2014), Disulfide Cross-Linked Polyurethane Micelles as a Reduction-Triggered Drug Delivery System for Cancer Therapy. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 752–760. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300308
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174142, 21204081, 51233004, 51021003
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011DFR51090
- Scientific Development Program of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20110332
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!