Nanostructural Systems Developed with Positive Charge Generation to Drug Delivery
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Drug Delivery Systems for Therapeutic Applications
Volume 3, Issue 8, pages 1162–1181, August, 2014
How to Cite
An, F.-F., Cao, W. and Liang, X.-J. (2014), Nanostructural Systems Developed with Positive Charge Generation to Drug Delivery. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 1162–1181. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201300600
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- State High-Tech Development Plan. Grant Numbers: 2012AA020804, SS2014AA020708
- National Natural Science Foundation of China project. Grant Numbers: 31170873, 81171455
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930200
- National Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 31225009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!