Hybrid Nanotopographical Surfaces Obtained by Biomimetic Mineralization of Statherin-Inspired Elastin-Like Recombinamers
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 10, pages 1638–1647, October, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Chen, X., Ribeiro, A. J., Jensen, E. D., Holmberg, K. V., Rodriguez-Cabello, J. C. and Aparicio, C. (2014), Hybrid Nanotopographical Surfaces Obtained by Biomimetic Mineralization of Statherin-Inspired Elastin-Like Recombinamers. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 1638–1647. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201400015
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Spanish Minister of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: MAT2009–14195-C03–03, MAT-2010–15982, MAT2010–15310, IT2009–0089, ACI2009–0890, PRI-PIBAR-2011–1403
- Junta de Castilla y León -JCyL. Grant Numbers: VA034A09, VA0049A11–2
- CIBER-BBN. Grant Number: CB06–01–1038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!