Carbon Nanotube Composites as Multifunctional Substrates for In Situ Actuation of Differentiation of Human Neural Stem Cells
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 3, Issue 11, pages 1745–1752, November, 2014
How to Cite
Landers, J., Turner, J. T., Heden, G., Carlson, A. L., Bennett, N. K., Moghe, P. V. and Neimark, A. V. (2014), Carbon Nanotube Composites as Multifunctional Substrates for In Situ Actuation of Differentiation of Human Neural Stem Cells. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 3: 1745–1752. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201400042
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2014
- NIH EB. Grant Number: 001046
- NSF IGERT DGE. Grant Number: 0801620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!