Anisotropic Cellular Network Formation in Engineered Muscle Tissue through the Self-Organization of Neurons and Endothelial Cells
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Healthcare Materials
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 356–360, February 18, 2015
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Shimizu, T., Nakayama, M., Yamato, M. and Okano, T. (2015), Anisotropic Cellular Network Formation in Engineered Muscle Tissue through the Self-Organization of Neurons and Endothelial Cells. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 4: 356–360. doi: 10.1002/adhm.201400297
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 26702018
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23106009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!