We wish to thank our colleagues at the Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven and Hamburg, in particular Ben Jacobs and Peter Hansen, who have made a large contribution to our understanding of magnetooptical materials.
Magneto-Optical Recording and Data Storage Materials†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 45–51, 1989
How to Cite
Greidanus, F. J. A. M. and Klahn, S. (1989), Magneto-Optical Recording and Data Storage Materials. Adv. Mater., 1: 45–51. doi: 10.1002/adma.19890010203
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!