was chairman of the Organizing Committee for the Advanced Materials Conference held for the 50th anniversary of Nylon. A native of Calgary, Canada, he received his Ph.D. from the University of California (Berkeley) in 1958. He then joined Du Pont and has held a variety of managerial positions in polymer research and development. In 1987 he assumed his present position as Assistant to the Vice President of the Central R & D department. He holds 28 patents and has authored 22 publications in the fields of synthetic elastomers, high performance coatings, and polymerization catalysis.
Materials, research—current issues and future directions
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 140–141, 1989
How to Cite
Collette, J. W. and Miller, J. S. (1989), Materials, research—current issues and future directions. Adv. Mater., 1: 140–141. doi: 10.1002/adma.19890010502
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!