For Part I see Adv. Mater. 1989 122; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 28 (1989) 518; Angew. Chem. 101 (1989) 534
Biomaterials Highlights II
Materials for biomedical application– high long-term success rates might pose new problems†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 234–236, 1989
How to Cite
Heimke, G. (1989), Materials for biomedical application– high long-term success rates might pose new problems. Adv. Mater., 1: 234–236. doi: 10.1002/adma.19890010707
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!