studied physics at the University of Stuttgart, FRG, gaining a Ph.D. in 1971 and habilitating in 1976. After this he spent some time at the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research in Stuttgart and also in Grenoble working with Professor Dxansfeld before returning to Stuttgart University to become Professor of Physics in 1981. Since 1986 he has been the Departmental Head of Applied Physics at Hoechst in Frankfurt, FRG.
Polymer optical fibers and nonlinear optical device principles†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1989 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 366–377, 1989
How to Cite
Groh, W., Lupo, D. and Sixl, H. (1989), Polymer optical fibers and nonlinear optical device principles. Adv. Mater., 1: 366–377. doi: 10.1002/adma.19890011103
This work was supported by the Federal Ministry of Research and Technology (BMFT). The research projects are done in cooperation with other industrial and academic partners. We would like to thank our colleagues active in the project teams for many stimulating discussions and efficient cooperation.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!