We thank Drs. S. R. Hall and M. Hursthouse for providing us with the coordinates of the two polymorphs, and Dr. D. Zbaida for his advice on the synthesis process. We thank the Minerva Foundation for financial support. (E.S. is a Minerva-Fellow).
Control of polymorphism by ‘tailor-made’ polymeric crystallization auxiliaries. Preferential precipitation of a metastable polar form for second harmonic generation†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1990 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 40–43, January 1990
How to Cite
Staab, E., Addadi, L., Leiserowitz, L. and Lahav, M. (1990), Control of polymorphism by ‘tailor-made’ polymeric crystallization auxiliaries. Preferential precipitation of a metastable polar form for second harmonic generation. Adv. Mater., 2: 40–43. doi: 10.1002/adma.19900020108
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!