studied physics at the Technische Hochschule in Aachen, FRG, gaining a Ph.D. in 1969. He is now a member of the scie3ntific staff at the Institut für Festkörperforschung of the Forschungszentrum Jülich and Professor of physics at the Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule in Aachen. His fields of interest are research in solid state physics and technology with synchrotron radiation, and electronic transport in mesoscopic systems.
X-ray techniques using synchrotron radiation in materials analysis†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1990 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 123–131, March 1990
How to Cite
Lengeler, B. (1990), X-ray techniques using synchrotron radiation in materials analysis. Adv. Mater., 2: 123–131. doi: 10.1002/adma.19900020303
The author would like to thank Drs. H. Göbel and M. Schuster from Siemens, Munich for many helpful discussions and U. Dedek, F. Stanglmeier and W. Weber from the KFA Jülich and R. Zaus from Siemens, Munich, for their help during the measurements at Hasylab, DESY Hamburg. The MBE heterostructures quoted in Figure 13 were made by J. P. Reithmaier, Siemens, Munich.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!