The author wishes to thank the GEC ALSTHOM engineering research centre for permission to publish this article. for part i see adv. mater. 1989, 446; angew. chem. int. ed. engl. adv. mater. 28 (1989) 1746; angew. chem. adv. mater. 101 (1989) 1786.
Inorganic materials II. Glass-ceramics with controlled dielectric properties†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1990 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 147–150, March 1990
How to Cite
Partridge, G. (1990), Inorganic materials II. Glass-ceramics with controlled dielectric properties. Adv. Mater., 2: 147–150. doi: 10.1002/adma.19900020308
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!