is manager of Optical Science and Technology at the IBM Almaden Research Center. A chemist by training, he received his B.Sc. from Providence College and his Ph.D. from Princeton University while working in the research group of Paul Scleyer. His research has focused on unusual solid-state electronic materials, about which he has published extensively, particularly in the area of organic metals and high temperature superconductors. He is one of the six Editorial Advisors of Advanced Materials.
Advanced materials for reversible optical storage†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 166–173, April 1990
How to Cite
Engler, E. M. (1990), Advanced materials for reversible optical storage. Adv. Mater., 2: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/adma.19900020403
I want to thank my colleagues at the almaden research center, C.-J. Lin, M. Chen, V. Jipson, W. Lenth and G. Sincerbox for many helpful discussions in putting this paper together.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!