graduated as a chemical engineer in 1962 and followed this with a Ph.D. in physics in 1966 from the University of Caen. He then embarked on an academic career becoming a professor in 1970 and a full profesor in 1978 both at Caen University and at the Institute des Sciences de la Matière et du Rayonnement (ISM Ra). His principle research interests include the study of non-stoichiometry in oxides and new ceramic materials. He ha authored 10 patents and over 420 research papers and has been awarded several prizes for his work, including the Prix Osiris de l'Académie des Sciences (1987), and Médaille d'Argent du CNRS (1988).
Layered Lead Cuprates: Promising high- Tc superconductors
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1990 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 2, Issue 6-7, pages 299–304, June/July 1990
How to Cite
Raveau, B., Michel, C., Hervieu, M., Groult, D. and Provost, J. (1990), Layered Lead Cuprates: Promising high- Tc superconductors. Adv. Mater., 2: 299–304. doi: 10.1002/adma.19900020606
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!