studied chemistry at the Freie Universität, Berlin, before moving to the Fritz-Haber-Institut of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, being awarded a Ph. D. for work on polynitriles in the group of Prof. G. Manecke in 1968. He then moved back to the Freie Universität for his habilitation in organic and macromolecular chemistry, completed in 1972, before becoming a Full Professor at the University of Bremen in 1975 where he is now Professor of Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry. He has published over 130 papers and holds a number of patents.
Organic Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 129–138, March 1991
How to Cite
Wöhrle, D. and Meissner, D. (1991), Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 3: 129–138. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030303
This work is supported by the Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie der Bundesrepublik Deutschland contract No. 328963A. The authors are grateful to J. Elbe, Dr. V. Schmidt and B. Tennigkeit (Bremen) and S. Günster and S. Siebentritt (Hannover) for their enthusiastic engagement in the work on organic solar cells. In addition, the authors are indebted to the Hoechst AG (Prof. Sixl, Dr. Praß and Dr. Hickel) for the interest in this work.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 1990
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!