Part of this work was presented at: Progress and Prospects in the Use of Carbohydrates as Organic Raw Materials–Workshop Conference, Darmstadt, April 11-12,1990 and Int. Conf. Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals, Tübingen 2-7. September, 1990. Polyazulenes, 4th communication, preceding ones, see ref. . We are grateful to Bundesminister für Forschung und Technologie and Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support of this research. Contributing discussions and assistance in the use of the electrochemical equipment by Dr. J. Salbeck is gratefully acknowledged.
Carbohydrate-modified conducting polymers synthesis and electrochemistry of sugar-linked azulenes polyazulenes†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 198–200, April 1991
How to Cite
Bross, P. Alexander., Schöberl, U. and Daub, J. (1991), Carbohydrate-modified conducting polymers synthesis and electrochemistry of sugar-linked azulenes polyazulenes. Adv. Mater., 3: 198–200. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030406
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!