Also connected to the Center for Micro-Engineered Ceramics
Selective low-temperature chemical vapor deposition of copper from (hexafluoroacetylacetonato)copper(I)trimethylphosphine, (hfa)CuP(Me)3†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 246–248, May 1991
How to Cite
Kodas, T. T., Shin, H.-K., Chi, K.-M., Hampden-Smith, M. J., Farr, J. D. and Paffett, M. (1991), Selective low-temperature chemical vapor deposition of copper from (hexafluoroacetylacetonato)copper(I)trimethylphosphine, (hfa)CuP(Me)3. Adv. Mater., 3: 246–248. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030506
We thank John Garvey and Shirley Weaver for obtaining scanning electron microscope (SEM) photographs. M. H.-S. thanks the NSF Chemical Instrumentation Program for the purchase of a low-field NMR spectrometer. T. T. K. acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation Presidential Young Investigator Grant # CTS 9058538. We also thank motorola for supporting portions of this work.
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!