Studied inorganic chemistry and received his Ph.D. in physical chemistry in 1967 from the University of Saarbrücken, FRG. He then joined the Electronic Ceramics Group of the Philips Research Laboratory in Aachen where he is working as senior scientist in the field of materials preparation and characterization of functional ceramics used in capacitors, nonlinear resistors (PTC, VDR), and piezoelectric and pyroelectric devices.
Advanced dielectrics: Bulk ceramics and thin films†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 334–340, July 1991
How to Cite
Hennings, D., Klee, M. and Waser, R. (1991), Advanced dielectrics: Bulk ceramics and thin films. Adv. Mater., 3: 334–340. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030703
We are indebted to D. Bausen, W. Brand, B. Krafczyk and G. Rosenstein for carrying out the X-ray diffraction and electron microscopy analyses.
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!