Gravesteijn joined Philips Research Laboratories in 1979 after completing his Ph. D. at the University of Amsterdam. Until 1981 he worked on transport properties of conducting polymers. From 1981–1988 he was involved in research into materials for optical data disks, mainly infrared-absorbing dyes for write-once data storage, and phase-change materials for erasable data storage. He spent one year at DuPont's Experimental Station in Wilmington (DE), USA, and since 1988 he has been working in the field of silicon molecular beam epitaxy.
Silicon molecular beam epitaxy
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 351–355, July 1991
How to Cite
Gravesteijn, D. J., van De Walle, G. F. A. and van Gorkum, A. A. (1991), Silicon molecular beam epitaxy. Adv. Mater., 3: 351–355. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030705
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!