Received a Ph. D. from the University of Amsterdam in 1965, and then joined the Philips Research Laboratories in Eindhoven to work successively on oxidic and glassy semiconductors and electrolytic capacitors. Since 1983 he is concerned with soft magnetic materials.
Nanocrystalline Materials for video recorder heads
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1991 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 3, Issue 7-8, pages 356–360, July 1991
How to Cite
De Wit, H. J., Witmer, C. H. M. and Dirne, F. W. A. (1991), Nanocrystalline Materials for video recorder heads. Adv. Mater., 3: 356–360. doi: 10.1002/adma.19910030706
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!