Received his B. Sc. in Chemistry (1961) and Ph.D. in physical-organic chemisiry (1964) from the University of Hull in England. After postdoctoral research in physical-organic chemistry at the University of British Columbia, Canada, he joined the ICI Petrochemical and Polymer Laboratory in 1965 where he worked on polymer physical chemistry and polymer physics. His industrial career continued with ICI Fibres Division, Fiber Industries Incorporated, thc Celanese Research Company and the Advanced Technology Group of Hoechst Celanese Corporation where he is a research director with responsibilities for functional and structural polymers. He is currently on assignment to Hoechst in Frankrurt.
Polymers for Nonlinear Optics†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 153–158, March 1992
How to Cite
Buckley, A. (1992), Polymers for Nonlinear Optics. Adv. Mater., 4: 153–158. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040305
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!