Been with the Hoechst Celanese Research Division since 1987. He received his Ph.D. in physics from Cambridge University in 1984. and a B.Sc. in physics in 1981 from Imperial College, University of London. He is currently a senior research physicist at Hoechst Celanese investigating the nonlinear optical properties of organic polymers for optical device applications.
The stability of Poled Nonlinear Optical Polymers†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 159–168, March 1992
How to Cite
Man, H.-T. and Yoon, H. N. (1992), The stability of Poled Nonlinear Optical Polymers. Adv. Mater., 4: 159–168. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040306
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!