Staff Scientist at Hoechst Celanese in the Advanced Computing Technologies section. Recent responsibilities include development and application of molecular modeling techniques to advanced materials research. He joined Hoechst Celanese in 1987. Prior to that time he was a consultant specializing in advanced materials research and computational chemistry. He also has worked for Xerox Corporation and Molecular Design Ltd., where he contributed to the development of computer-aided molecular design (CAMD). He has 14 publications related to computational chemistry, and has implemented predictive computational methods for several polymer research programs. Dr. Jacobson received his B.A. and M.A. degrees in chemistry from Brooklyn College, and the Ph.D. degree in Chemical Physics from Northwestern University.
Miscible Polymer Blends: Local interaction energy theories and simulations†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 198–205, March 1992
How to Cite
Jacobson, S. H., Gordon, D. J., Nelson, G. V. and Balazs, A. (1992), Miscible Polymer Blends: Local interaction energy theories and simulations. Adv. Mater., 4: 198–205. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040310
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!