Director of Research in the CNRS and heads the research group in Organic Conductors and Superconductors at the Laboratoire de Physique des Solides of the University Paris-Sud, Orsay. He joined the laboratory of Profssor A. Abragam at Saclay in 1962 and received his doctorate in 1965 at the University of Paris before working as a posfdoc at the University of California, La Jolla. He moved back to Orsay in 1967 to head the high-pressure group in the Solid State Physics Laboratory. He is a laureate of the Holweck Prize of the French Physical Society and Institute of Physics (1985) and became a correspondent of the French Academy of Sciences in i990. He shared the Europhysics-Hewlett-Packard Prize in 1991 with Professor K. Bechgaard. He is currently a co-editor of Synthetic Metals, a member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Physics Condensed Matter and the Editor in Chief of Journal de Physique.
European action on organic superconductors
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 7-8, pages 461–463, July/August 1992
How to Cite
Jérome, D. and Bechgaard, K. (1992), European action on organic superconductors. Adv. Mater., 4: 461–463. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040702
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!