Studied physics at the RWTH Aachen, where he received his diploma and a Ph.D. degree in 1973 and 1976, respectively He joined Alcatel SEL Research Center in 1977, where he worked in the field of components for fiber optic systems. He is currently manager for Alcatel Broadband Product and Marketing Strategy in the Network Systems Group.
Nonlinear optical materials for integrated optics: Telecommunications and sensors
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 7-8, pages 464–473, July/August 1992
How to Cite
Dorn, R., Baums, D., Kersten, P. and Regener, R. (1992), Nonlinear optical materials for integrated optics: Telecommunications and sensors. Adv. Mater., 4: 464–473. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040703
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!