Poly(glucose-pyrrole) modified electrodes: A novel chiral electrode for enantioselective recognition
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 7-8, pages 511–513, July/August 1992
How to Cite
Moutet, J.-C., Saintl-Aman, E., Tran-Van, F., Angibeaud, P. and Utille, J.-P. (1992), Poly(glucose-pyrrole) modified electrodes: A novel chiral electrode for enantioselective recognition. Adv. Mater., 4: 511–513. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040715
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!