This research was supported by the Department of the Navy, Office of the Chief of Naval Research, Young Investigator Program, the National Science Foundation (RII-8922165, DMR-9158:315, DMR-9101539), and generous industrial donors to the NSF Presidential Young Investigator Award Program: Hercules Incorporated, IBM Corporation, Ethyl Corporation, and the Shell Development Company. We thank Dr. T. Keller of the Naval Research Laboratories for suggestions, and Dr. H. Jabloner of Hercules Incorporated for the density measurements and helpful suggestions.
Metal-catalyzed alkynylation of (bromophenyl)-oligophenylene. A rapid route to thermoset precursors of high density monolithic glass-like carbon†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 570–572, September 1992
How to Cite
Stephens, E. B. and Tour, J. M. (1992), Metal-catalyzed alkynylation of (bromophenyl)-oligophenylene. A rapid route to thermoset precursors of high density monolithic glass-like carbon. Adv. Mater., 4: 570–572. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920040909
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!