This work has been supported by the Bundesministerium für Forschunf und Technologie (Grant 13 N 5792 0). Mr. F. Koch (VST, Schopfheim) and ( Dr. C. Täschner (Institut für Festkörpehysik und Werkstofftechnik Dresden) are acknowledged for some analytical investigations.
Deposition of thin films of Zirconium and Hafnium Boride by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 650–653, October 1992
How to Cite
Reich, S., Suhr, H., Hankó, K. and Szepes, L. (1992), Deposition of thin films of Zirconium and Hafnium Boride by plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition. Adv. Mater., 4: 650–653. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920041005
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!