We would like to thank our colleagues B. Haas, E. Kähn, W Lunz, R. Schulte, K. Schwämlein and B. Stapp for their preparation work and technical assistance. We would also like to acknowledge the supply of photoactive compounds by Hoechst.
The Top-CARL, process: A patterning technique for organic materials†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 753–756, November 1992
How to Cite
Leuschner, R., Ahne, H., Hammerschmidt, A., Kolodziej, G., Nordmann, J., Schmidt, E., Sebald, M. and Sezi, R. (1992), The Top-CARL, process: A patterning technique for organic materials. Adv. Mater., 4: 753–756. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920041112
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!