We thank Prof. R. Courths (Universität-Gesamthochschule Duisburg) for the XPS spectra obtained using an ESCALAB Mark II and Dr. B. Tesche (Fritz-Haber-Institut, Berlin) for TEM photographs with a Siemens Elmiskop 102 and DEEKO 100 at 100 eV. We are grateful to Drs. R. Brand and A. Freund (Degussa AG) for supplying commercial catalysts for comparison.
A general approach to NR-stabilized metal colloids in organic phases†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 804–806, December 1992
How to Cite
Bönnemann, H., Brinkmann, R., Köppler, R., Neiteler, P. and Richter, J. (1992), A general approach to NR-stabilized metal colloids in organic phases. Adv. Mater., 4: 804–806. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920041208
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!