This work has been carried out with the support of the Procurement Executive, Ministry of Defence. The author would like to acknowledge L. Irving (DRA Malvern) for the microwave transmission measurements of coated and uncoated sampels.
Plasma sprayed anti-reflection coatings for microwave optical components†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1992 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 807–809, December 1992
How to Cite
Osbond, P. (1992), Plasma sprayed anti-reflection coatings for microwave optical components. Adv. Mater., 4: 807–809. doi: 10.1002/adma.19920041209
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!