is a professor at the Institute for Materials and Advanced Processes, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, USA. He received his B. S. degree in metallurgy, from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, and his M. S. and Ph.D. degrees in physical metallurgy from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India. Professor Suryanarayana has authored more than 160 technical publications in the areas of rapid solidifiation, mechnnical alloying, innovative synthesis, metallic glasses, quasicrystals and nanostructures, and has edited six technical books.
Mechanical Alloying of Titanium-Base Alloys
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 96–106, February 1993
How to Cite
Suryanarayana, C. and Froes, F. H. (1993), Mechanical Alloying of Titanium-Base Alloys. Adv. Mater., 5: 96–106. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050205
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!