The authors thank DSM for financial support and a scholarship to V. B. The continuing support of the Belgian “Fonds voor Kollektief Fundamenteel Onderzoek” and the Ministry of Scientific Programming through IUAP 16 and 040 is gratefully acknowledged.
A new fluorescence probe for network formation with interesting nonlinear optical properties†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 268–270, April 1993
How to Cite
Bollaert, V., De Schryver, F. C., Tackx, P., Persoons, A., Nusselder, J. J. H. and Put, J. (1993), A new fluorescence probe for network formation with interesting nonlinear optical properties. Adv. Mater., 5: 268–270. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050407
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!