We are indebted to the Venture Research Unit (BP) for generous financial support, the Iraqi Government and DRA (Fort Halstead) for studentships (N.E.A., M.K., and L.T.).
Novel colorless composite materials for nonlinear optics†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 364–367, May 1993
How to Cite
Aakeröy, C. B., Azoz, N. E., Kadim, M., Seddon, K. R. and Trowbridge, L. (1993), Novel colorless composite materials for nonlinear optics. Adv. Mater., 5: 364–367. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050506
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!