This work was in part supported by the BMFT in the framework of the Project on Ultrathin Films as New Materials in Optics, Electronics and Biological Applications. Support of S. I. by a grant from Nippon Oil Co. Ltd., Japan is also gratefully acknowledged.
Photosensitized cross-linking of Langmuir–Blodgett multilayers based on copoly(glutamate)s†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7-8, pages 564–568, July/August 1993
How to Cite
Iida, S., Schaub, M., Schulze, M. and Wegner, G. (1993), Photosensitized cross-linking of Langmuir–Blodgett multilayers based on copoly(glutamate)s. Adv. Mater., 5: 564–568. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050711
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!