Financial support from NSERC of Canada, FCAR of Québec, and Université de Sherbrooke is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Prof. Ghislain Deslongchamps (University of New-Brunswick) and Prof. Craig Wilcox (University of Pittsburgh) for kindly providing computer programs for the determination of binding constants.
A novel supramolecular device with a tunable absorption spectrum†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7-8, pages 568–570, July/August 1993
How to Cite
Voyer, N. and Maltais, F. (1993), A novel supramolecular device with a tunable absorption spectrum. Adv. Mater., 5: 568–570. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050712
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!