Max-Planck-Institut für Polymerforschung Postfach 3148, D-55021 Mainz (FRG)
Generation of optical evanescent waves in vacuum-deposited thin films of α-oligothiophenes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7-8, pages 570–573, July/August 1993
How to Cite
Knobloch, H., Fichou, D., Knoll, W. and Sasabe, H. (1993), Generation of optical evanescent waves in vacuum-deposited thin films of α-oligothiophenes. Adv. Mater., 5: 570–573. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930050713
We wish to express our gratitude to Dr. Taiji Furuno who very kindly performed the SEM measurements on our thin films. The authors also thank Dr. Reinald Lawall for fruitful discussions about the optical measurements.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!