We thank the Computer Center, Institute for Molecular Science at the Okazaki National Research Institute, Japan, for the use of the HITAC M-600 and S-820/80 computers.
Novel tellurium-containing p-terphenoquinone analogues: Preparation and unique redox properties of paramagnetic tellurium-centered radical cation complexes†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 719–721, October 1993
How to Cite
Tamura, R., Nagata, Y., Matsumoto, A., Shimizu, H., Ono, N., Kamimura, A. and Hori, K. (1993), Novel tellurium-containing p-terphenoquinone analogues: Preparation and unique redox properties of paramagnetic tellurium-centered radical cation complexes. Adv. Mater., 5: 719–721. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930051005
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!