This work was supported by the National Science Foundation, the Welch Foundation, and the Texas Advanced Research Program. Dr. Jianai Zhao is thanked for providing the YBa2Cu3O7−δ thin films.
Conductive polymer/high-temperature superconductor composite structures†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 755–758, October 1993
How to Cite
Haupt, S. G., Riley, D. R. and McDevitt, J. T. (1993), Conductive polymer/high-temperature superconductor composite structures. Adv. Mater., 5: 755–758. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930051017
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!