We thank W. Bietsch and H. Wachtel for technical assistance, M. Jopp and W. Tuffentsammer for growing the crystals and E. Brücher for the susceptibility measurements. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 329).
Alloyed deuterated copper-DCNQI salts: Phase transitions and reentry of conductivity, giant hysteresis effects, and coexistence of metallic and semiconducting modes†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 829–834, November 1993
How to Cite
Bauer, D., von Schütz, J. U., Wolf, H. C., Hünig, S., Sinzger, K. and Kremer, R. K. (1993), Alloyed deuterated copper-DCNQI salts: Phase transitions and reentry of conductivity, giant hysteresis effects, and coexistence of metallic and semiconducting modes. Adv. Mater., 5: 829–834. doi: 10.1002/adma.19930051109
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!